[Northkeep] Set up for Winterkingdom tomorrow

Adalia adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 14:06:12 PST 2014

Please don't forget that for those who come out to help with setup, Troll
will be open tomorrow evening so you can avoid the rush on Saturday morning.

Looking forward to another amazing Northkeep event.

On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 3:48 PM, Baroness Montega <
baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org> wrote:

> 6 PM is the set up time for Winterkingdom tomorrow. Many hands make light
> work. Thanks so much to all coming out to lend a hand!
>
> Montega
>
> Sent from my iPhone

HL Adalia VonderBerg

*I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the
length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well.* ~Diane Ackerman