[Northkeep] Missing Practice.

Adalia adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 14:25:19 PST 2014

I don't have the plague and WILL be at practice tonight!  Perhaps I should
leave work early to get home in time to cook something for GnG tonight.

On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 4:19 PM, Jon Powell <facondupray at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am afraid I will be missing practice, I don't know if I have the plague,
> but I do have a very upset stomach.
>
> Facon
>

> On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 3:26 PM, Baroness Montega <
> baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org> wrote:
>
> > Sorry guys. I have the plague and it's bad. I'll miss GnG but I will see
> > ya next week!
> >
> > Sent from my iPhone

HL Adalia VonderBerg

*I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the
length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well.* ~Diane Ackerman