[Northkeep] Tokyo in Tulsa

facondupray facondupray at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 08:30:37 PDT 2014

I can be there Friday and Saturday for sure if you need me.

From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.Jerry Herring <jherring68 at gmail.com> wrote:I need a list of who is planning to attend Tokyo in Tulsa and what days you
plan on attending. Please, If you want access to more than just the public
areas of the convention you will need to purchase a pass which can be done
so at a slightly reduced price if you go to the exhibitor registration
table and tell them you are with the SCA.

We will need at least two people for the display table and at least two
fighters each day (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, more fighters than that
would be better as we have a daily combat demonstration in the main area).

Kindly
Jerry