[Northkeep] Tokyo in Tulsa

Alexandre Crane alexandroscrane at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 09:21:25 PDT 2014

As a side note to expand on what His Excellency touched on: You should
expect to go through the inspection line with anything you hold in your
hands. The last time I went to TnT I went, I "cosplayed" my favorite hockey
player. They made me get a badge for my hockey stick. A one-piece hockey
stick. We'll have to get everything and then some, I imagine.

To answer your question, Your Excellency: I'll probably be leaving at least
my burgonet and fancy-hilted sword on the table while I'm not fighting so
there's that space to account for on your table.

In preparation,
-Alexandre.