[Northkeep] Tokyo in Tulsa

stephanie porter chimericalgirl at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 7 09:58:39 PDT 2014

I can be there friday night, and all day sunday.

-Aurelia

 I need a list of who is planning to
 attend Tokyo in Tulsa and what days you
 plan on attending. Please, If you want access to more than
 just the public
 areas of the convention you will need to purchase a pass
 which can be done
 so at a slightly reduced price if you go to the exhibitor
 registration
 table and tell them you are with the SCA.

 We will need at least two people for the display table and
 at least two
 fighters each day (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, more
 fighters than that
 would be better as we have a daily combat demonstration in
 the main area).

 Kindly
 Jerry