[Northkeep] Armoring Day

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 11 06:14:43 PDT 2014

Armoring Day! As of now we will plan on having our first armoring day on Sunday July 20th starting at 2pm. The address is 2804 E. Knoxville St. Broken Arrow, Ok. Bring what materials you have and we will start there. For the established fighters, bring what you need repaired or ideas you have to work on or if you have old bits and pieces you are interested in selling. If you have leather working tools, hammers, carpet knives, bring those along as well as our supply will be somewhat limited this first time out. If you have any questions feel free to message me. Let's get to fightin!
Sir Angus Gunn