[Northkeep] Chemin Noir's Saturnalia! Accepting Bids for feast!

Robert Bates laiodheach at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 18 10:29:49 PDT 2014

Greeting from Chemin Noir!

Just as a reminder that may have been toying with the idea.
This winter we will be hosting a day event in celebration of Saturnalia and we are now accepting bids for Feastocrat. The preferred theme is a Roman/Greek harvest but any bid will be accepted and considered. Deadline is August 1st.  For details regarding number of seats,  budget, and kitchen details or to submit a bid, please email me at Laiodheach at hotmail.com

Event date is Saturday, November 15th 2014 and will be held at the address bellow. More event details to follow.

1109 N Delaware St.Dewey, OK 74029

In service to the dream,

Laiodheach the Bear.