[Northkeep] Tonight at Populace Meeting

Jennifer talana1 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 28 09:18:22 PDT 2014

As I posted last week, at tonight's meeting I will have number of craft books and needlework kits to give away.  I will also have a couple of boxes of fabric (small sections of calico, broadcloth, and gingham, suitable for quilting), and a few bags of polyester fiberfill.

Please feel free to take as much of this as you would like.  Nothing is SCA-themed, but you may know someone who can make use of them.  Anything that doesn't find a new home tonight will go to Goodwill.

In servicio,

Talana