[Northkeep] Demo Request

KeiganGDH at aol.com KeiganGDH at aol.com
Wed Jul 30 12:07:47 PDT 2014

Will the demo be during the day or will it be an evening demo, like for a
PTA meeting or something?  Just curious as it will make a difference for
some people.

Keigan

Friendship isn't about whom
you have known the  longest,
but about who came and
never left your side.

In a message dated 7/30/2014 11:10:41 A.M. Central Daylight Time,