[Northkeep] Tokyo in Tulsa

Jerry Herring jherring68 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 19:56:57 PDT 2014

Just to reiterate in case anyone missed it or misunderstood. We have a
booth in the exhibitor area for Tokyo in Tulsa, you attend you need to have
a pass which you can purchase passes at the exhibitor check-in inside
Exhibit Hall A for a reduced priced of $35. just let them know you are
there with the SCA. The exhibit starts at 2pm on Friday. We will have three
fighting demonstrations. 4pm on Friday, 10am on Saturday and 2pm on
Sunday.  The exhibitor area is open from 10am till 9pm daily. if you come
to work the booth you don't have to set there all day just be sure that if
you leave the booth is fully manned.

Kindly
Ian