[Northkeep] Tokyo in Tulsa

facondupray facondupray at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 09:43:04 PDT 2014

Quinn and I did something like that for the demo in stillwater, do you know what their policy is on weapons, we had to get special permission to bring my live steel swords and such you should check on that. Also will there be any actual fighting or are you just wanting armored individuals there for display.

Facon

From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.Jerry Herring <jherring68 at gmail.com> wrote:We will have a display table. I would like to work on making it a really
impactful display. Maybe having some kind of colorful banner along the
table front and some hanging banners behind us with some full color signage
for the aisle and a laptop running sca videos?

Kindly
Ian