[Northkeep] Tokyo in Tulsa

Gilyan Clonmacnoise gilyanclonmacnoise at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 09:56:59 PDT 2014

JP and I have some professional conference display banners - the type that
rolls up into a metal tube and comes with collapsible stands - that just
need SCA-specific graphics created and printed. We just haven't gotten
around to doing either.

If you know of anyone who can create some awesome graphics for the SCA and
can get them printed on the right stuff, you are welcome to use them.

Gilyan

On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 10:23 AM, Jerry Herring <jherring68 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> We will have a display table. I would like to work on making it a really
> impactful display. Maybe having some kind of colorful banner along the
> table front and some hanging banners behind us with some full color signage
> for the aisle and a laptop running sca videos?
>
> Kindly
> Ian
>

> On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 10:57 PM, Arthur Blackmoon <ld.blackmoon at cox.net>
> wrote:
>
> > greetings
> >
> > i don't have my schedule yet  for tnt, do you have times ?
> > i can try to see about adjusting my schedule to help out.
> > will there be a display table as well ? like last year ?
> >
> > be safe, be happy, have fun
> > Arthur
> >
> > On 6/11/2014 10:48 PM, Jerry Herring wrote:
> >
> >> So after an email filled with winning medieval themed anime titles I
> >> received a reply from the panel coordinator offering us spots on
> Saturday
> >> and Sunday for Tokyo in Tulsa July 12th and 13th 2014! Thanks for the
> >> assist from all of you who brainstormed ideas at fighter practice. Now
> we
> >> need two SCA related panels for the convention and some willing
> fighters (
> >> it is opposite crown tourney so if you are not going to fight you should
> >> come help your Barony look good) So who wants to help?
> >>
> >> Kindly
> >> Ian

If it's important to you, you will find a way, otherwise you will find an
excuse. - Steve Kutie