[Northkeep] Lady looking for assistance

Jerry Herring jherring68 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 19:54:16 PDT 2014

Greetings,

I have been contacted by a Lady Bronwen Castellanos de la Torre Brillante
from the Barony of Small Grey Bear in Little Rock Arkansas. She is in need
of assistance with transport and crash space for a few weeks for some
important medical treatments. She has a ride to Muldrow Oklahoma but will
need transport from there to Tulsa. She seems really friendly and tells me
that she is traveling with about 216 cubic feet of stuff. She mentioned
that she has a very small amount of funds available to assist in costs
something like $50 per week. Please if you have room for this lady and her
things let me know ASAP. She could really use our help.

kindly
Ian