[Northkeep] Terick Jackson Memorial Service and Wake, Saturday, March 29

Jolene Graves meraud90 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 00:24:12 PDT 2014

So many of us are on Facebook that we forget that many are not. Please
share this to any list I may have missed.

Memorial Service for Terick Robert
Jackson<https://www.facebook.com/events/613590955391360/>
 (Facebook Link)

Saturday, March 29 at 2:00

St. Augustine of Canterbury Episcopal Church
14700 N May Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK 73134

Reception will follow at the Church as well.

If you have questions please feel free to call, text or leave a
message on Facebook
Memorial page. <https://www.facebook.com/events/613590955391360/>

<http://www.corbettfuneral.com/m/obituaries/Terick-Jackson/Memories>Stacy
Cullum (Alicia Blackdragon) 405-623-7790

*Wake for Terick ap Owen
<https://www.facebook.com/events/802936249733991/?ref=3&ref_newsfeed_story_type=regular>
*(Facebook
Link)

There will also be a wake that evening at 7:00pm.

3101 SW 124th St. Oklahoma City, OK 73170

If you're coming from out of town and need crash space, please post in the
comments and hopefully we can match you up with someone nearby. If you do
not have access to Facebook please call Jolene Graves (Meraud de Dun
Carraid) at (405) 833-1168.  <donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us>

Below is the link to Corbett Funeral Memories page forTerick Robert Jackson
http://www.corbettfuneral.com/m/obituaries/Terick-Jackson/Memories
<http://www.corbettfuneral.com/m/obituaries/Terick-Jackson/Memories>Please
repost this information to your lists or anyone you know that care about
these wonderful people.