[Northkeep] Demo Oppertunities

Jerry Herring jherring68 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 14:07:45 PDT 2014

Lords and Ladies, goodfolk all. I have news of two immediate opportunities
for showing off the SCA.

First, tomorrow in Stillwater at the OKState Comic Con there will be an SCA
booth. I do believe that the Province of Mooneschadowe will have members
there but any SCA people will be welcomed to pass out info and answer
questions.

Second next Thursday in Owasso the city has a regular street event called
the Gathering On Main.  This might be a great oppertunity for people to
dress up and wander around distributing flyers and gathering attention for
the SCA.

Kindly
Ian