[Northkeep] Northkeep Castellan XX

Alexandre Crane alexandroscrane at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 16:43:48 PDT 2014

To my beloved Kingdom of Ansteorra, et al, we autocrats send greetings!

The event flyer for the Barony of Northkeep's annual Castellan event has
been posted to the Baronial Website with plans to release even more fun
details as the date draws nigh! Feel free to distribute this to your
friends, family and even your enemies!

http://web.northkeep.ansteorra.org/castellan/castellan-xx

EVERYONE will love Castellan, I make it my personal goal to see to that and
so we'll see all of you there, in a *mere* seven weeks!

In service to the Dream, the Royal Family and their Excellencies,
Lord Alexandre Crane,
Squire to Sir Evangelos Thrakios and Co-Autocrat: Castellan XX