[Northkeep] Delivery to the War

julie abraham abrahamjm1986 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 11:23:30 PST 2014

I will not be working tomorrow.  I will be in broken arrow tomorrow,  and
possibly driving to stillwater at some point in the afternoon,  but that
plan is not hatched down yet. We will mostly be packing for war tomorrow so
once I find out if we go to stillwater I will have a better time frame for
you.