[Northkeep] Park Revel Dates 2014

Rick Drake ainarm at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 11:46:19 PDT 2014

It was announced on the facebook page that the park day is on.  Sorry that
we forgot to cross post.  But it may be that Her Excellency, much like me,
can't get to email easily at work.  Or at least as easy as facebook.  Smart
phones make that a bit easier.  But she did just post there that it is on.

Ainar