[Northkeep] fair

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Mon Mar 24 07:46:45 PDT 2014

Hi everyone this is willow
It is my intention to tell Ansteorrian stories a the fair. If you want to have those stories come and record them.  I am hoping to get them out of my head and into yours before I get sick and forget them. Please bring your stories and we will take some time and work together to get our performances better.

this is a time for all of us Ancient Bards to bring out our blue slashes and perform.
willow