[Northkeep] Castellan Autocrats Named

Alexandre Crane alexandroscrane at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 08:01:24 PDT 2014

Honorable Lord Arthur Blackmoon,

(a) Great! I'll come up with something special for them. If you don't
already have plans in place for something similar, bring them to me and
I'll, either personally or find someone to, guide them around and chat with
them. First encounters with the SCA at events(and first events in general)
can sometimes be overwhelming. If they can make it to Populace this
evening, all the better!

(b) I'll put you on our list of willing recruits to work gate. Thanks so
much; you do your Order proud.

(c) I'm not sure that we have someone running the Missile Activities. Was
that also an offer to be put on our list of possibles? :D

In service,
Lord Alexandre Crane,
Co-Autocrat: Castellan XX