[Northkeep] What Happens at GW...

Chronicler of Northkeep chronicler at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Tue Mar 18 12:45:43 PDT 2014

Greetings Northkeep,
For those of us who weren't able to travel, please share your War story.
What happens at GW doesn't actually have to stay at GW.

Write a short telling of what GW means to you, what happened at GW, your
favorite moment, etc.

I'd like to create a page or more in The Nordic Saga and publish your
story, so please share.

Additionally, tell me about your favorite GW over the years and what made
it awesome. I can create a page or two for past War Memories.

Reply privately please so we don't crowd the list.

Your humble Chronicler,
Dervilia.

P.S. You don't have to be a great writer as i can edit for you.