[Northkeep] [Ansteorra] Terick Jackson Memorial Service and Wake, Saturday, March 29

Penny medicfem at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 16:10:12 PDT 2014

I'm organizing the finger food potluck reception post memorial at the church. We are expecting many (possibly hundreds) to the memorial. If you can bring a finger food desert or munchie please let me know. I'm making a list. :-)

I'm making Coffee and tea to drink. And picking up the paper goods.

Please help to celebrate the life of a wonderful young man. For the memorial and reception, mundane attire encouraged.

Thank you,

Mistress Caley / Penny Engelking
361-244-2083

Sent from my iPhone