[Northkeep] Oh the fun there is to be this week in Northkeep!

KeiganGDH at aol.com KeiganGDH at aol.com
Mon May 12 15:20:47 PDT 2014

We will be missing Officers tonight, Brie has a concert.  If anything
comes up that Ulaghan needs to know, please contact him and let him know.
Sorry, I thought Officers was next week.

Keigan

Friendship isn't about whom
you have known the  longest,
but about who came and
never left your side.

In a message dated 5/12/2014 1:25:14 P.M. Central Daylight Time,