[Northkeep] Castellan thanks

Jerry Herring jherring68 at gmail.com
Sun May 18 15:42:17 PDT 2014

Greetings,
I just wanted to thank everyone who had a part in the event this weekend.
If you helped or just attended you all were a piece of something awesome,
thank you for making Castellan special! Best north keep event ever!
especial thanks go to my co-autocrat Lord Alexandre Crane (Ramon
Carrasco), Their Excellencies Morgan and Montega, Lady Adalia, and Lady
Jute, Centurion Geoffrey, Lord Cian, Milady Mellisa, Anandi, Kate, and Avi,
Lady Aderyn, and Lady Raquel, Taffline, the Centurions, the Raptor, and
anyone who helped setup, sat gate, clean up, run or marshal and
competition, bearweater, or serve feast. You all of you made this the best
Castellan...Thank you!

Kindly
Ian