[Northkeep] Would Eliseveta miguel and Eon please call me

ottokarluther at aol.com ottokarluther at aol.com
Wed May 28 14:41:12 PDT 2014

Sorry if I butchered the spellings of your names. This is Ottokar posting for Vadoma I need for you to call me. 918/397/2036. If you are planning on camping in the park I need your legal names and what days you will be camping. So that I can email the Sunfest director so she can pass along who is allowed in the park after hours. If you do not contact me you will not be able to camp in the park.You will still be able to camp in my backyard. Thank you in advance.

    Yours in service,
         Vadoma Cerbiatto