[Northkeep] A&S Night!! Tonight!!

amanda hall amanda.c.hall at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 06:07:23 PST 2014

MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY!

Good morning, Northkeep!!! Tonight is A&S night!!! You know who's excited?
ME!!!

HL Annais de Montgomerie has offered to host a charter party. You know all
those lovely scrolls people get in court that we all “ooh” and “aah” over?
Well, we need people to paint them. And you can learn how! Annais is an
amazing artisan that will be there to guide us as we paint a scroll to be
given out at a future event. Annais de Montgomerie
<https://www.facebook.com/annais.demontgomerie> has the supplies, but if
you have your own, feel free to bring them. Cost is $2 to cover brushes and
palettes. The basics of charter painting will be covered. That will take
place November 3 at 6:30 at the Martin East Library.