[Northkeep] Chemin Noir- Saturnalia: Donations for prize baskets request.

Robert Bates laiodheach at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 6 10:58:39 PST 2014

We are looking for dontations for the prize baskets for the tournements that will be taking place at Saturnalia. Any donations are welcome if its something you would like to receive. We will have baskets for Heavy, Rapier, Thrown weapons, Archery, and the beginners A&S.   Thanks to everyone.

With Un-Bear-able affection
Laiodheach the Bear

P.S.  If you need to get in touch with me feel free to email or text  9187661108

P.S.S  Event schdule will be available shortly.