[Northkeep] Trailer Inventory

Adalia adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 08:47:37 PST 2014

Happy Friday, Northkeep!

As many of you may have heard, we were planning to do a trailer inventory
this Sunday after Saternalia.  With the impending inclement weather, I've
been asked if we could move the inventory from Sunday to some other day.
Because of reporting requirements, we have to complete the inventory by the
end of November.  This leaves very limited time to move the inventory
around.  Our Baron and Baroness will transport the Northkeep Kitchen
Equipment to Saternalia (on Saturday) and we will do the inventory of the
Baronial Trailer at the VFW on Wednesday evening (the high temp forecast
for Wednesday is 50 - way better than 35 on Sunday).  If necessary, we can
bring totes inside to inventory them and then move them back to the
trailer.  Lady Jutte, our Reeve, will have an electronic version of the
inventory available for immediate updates.

 The inventory shouldn't take very long as long as we have a couple of
people whose job it is to move the totes.  In the past, we've found that
more than 10 people make this job harder than it has to be.  To that end,
there should be plenty of time for the fighters (of both genres) to get
some fight time.

Remember that this is also the night of the A&S competition hosted by Their
Excellencies. So don't forget your entries for that as well.  If you need
some help with documentation, let me know.  I can point you to some people
who are AWESOME resources in that area.

I look forward to seeing everyone at fighter practice next week safe and
sound after this weekend!  Fighting, A&S, and friends/family.  I can't
think of a better way to spend a Wednesday evening!!

--
HL Adalia VonderBerg

“I know that in life there will be sickness, devastation, disappointments,
heartache - it's a given. What's not a given is the way you choose to get
through it all. If you look hard enough, you can always find the bright
side.”

― Rashida Jones