[Northkeep] ComicCon Tulsa

Georgia Ann Milliron afeodorvna at att.net
Sun Oct 19 18:44:19 PDT 2014

BTW...I would like to start playing with your group when I can.  I think you guys have something coming up here soon at one of the parks.  If I'm off I sorta want to try the group out.  Many people link me to my ex way to often and I do not want to ruffle any feathers with poeple that like his camp and ways too much. The other big problem is right now it would have to be on the weekends that I'm off and most likely not to often till after the holidays.

Anastasiya