[Northkeep] Old men forget - Yet all shall be forgot

a a princeisabitteroldman at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 25 13:58:47 PDT 2014

Well, SOME of us remember; don't think there's MANY of us..... sic transit gloria mundi....
                                           Edward

 Subject: [Northkeep] Old men forget - Yet all shall be forgot
 To: "Damon (hugh.niewoehner at gmail.com)" <hugh.niewoehner at gmail.com>
 Date: Friday, October 24, 2014, 7:52 AM

 Greetings,

 Tomorrow is Saint Crispian's Day. On that day in 1415 Henry
 V led his heavily outnumbered English army to victory over
 the French at the Battle of Agincourt.

 Shakespeare wrote:

 And Crispin Crispian shall ne'er go by,

 From this day to the ending of  the world,

 But we in it shall be remember'd;

 We few, we happy few, we band  of brothers;

 It's been 599 years as of 2014...and still we remember.