[Northkeep] Populace

KeiganGDH at aol.com KeiganGDH at aol.com
Mon Oct 27 14:37:00 PDT 2014

Excellent! Good place to eat and better priced than Applebees.  Thanks  for
letting me know.  Just easier to make plans if I have an idea of what  is
going on.

Friendship isn't about whom
you have known the  longest,
but about who came and
never left your side.

In a message dated 10/27/2014 2:58:36 P.M. Central Daylight Time,