[Northkeep] Demo at Muskogee school

Jerry Herring jherring68 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 09:09:23 PDT 2014

Harris Jobe Elementary School in Muskogee Ok  Ms. Jacki Jackson:
jackijackson94
@yahoo.com is the school contact for this project and she says they can
accommodate an after five pm demonstration of anything/anyone is willing to
give of their time and skill. The school is located at:2809 N Country Club
Rd, Muskogee, OK 74403. They will be scheduling parent teacher conferences
Tue. the 23rd and Thur. the 25th. Each night conferences will start at
five. As parents wait to begin a conference they will be encouraged to walk
through our demonstration area in a very informal way. Ms. Jacki hopes this
will allow them to see any project at some part of development and
hopefully they will be interested enough to do a second walk through after
their conference. To see it finished or at least in a more completed form.
The school will also be sending out flyers to the community when we have a
more definite idea of what to expect for each/either night. Her school
really enjoys having a strong tie with their families and community and
hope this will help bring them into the school in a fun way.

Weaving, embroidery, calligraphy, small metal work, wood carving,
leather-work, chain-mail, any and all of that would make good projects to
share with this interesting school project.

I will not be able to get off work early enough to attend but I am
attempting to coordinate our efforts. So who do we have that is willing to
commit to going and working on handwork projects Tuesday the 23th,
Wednesday the 24th, and Thursday the 25th of September?

Please let me know which nights you can commit to and I will pass that on
to Ms. Jaki so that she knows who and what to expect.

Kindly
Ian