[Northkeep] First event opportunity for new players

Jerry Herring jherring68 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 09:15:21 PDT 2014

Greetings,
For all of our new people out there coming up this weekend is Province of
Mooneschadowe's Triumph event:
http://mooneschadowe.ansteorra.org/triumphe/index.php

For many of you this is a great opportunity to attend your first event
something that as a new player in the SCA really special. We all remember
our first event.  For new people this in particular is a good event there
is a lot going on and plenty to see and experience plus it is nearby in
Cleveland OK, and their group will also be filled with a lot of relatively
new people who you can meet and socialize with. The event starts Friday
night and runs through Sunday. Camping is available, the site has showers
and they serve a really good feast that evening, so save up your lunch
money this week and go enjoy the event!

If you have any questions or need help organizing to attend the event
please let me know I will gladly try to assist you.

Kindly
Ian