[Northkeep] New to Archery ?

Arthur Blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sun Sep 21 09:31:41 PDT 2014

Greetings
I have been ask to explain what constitutes  a " novice" for this tourney.
1: never won any adult archery tourney / shoot / prize.
( with a bow, past crossbow champions who wish to compete with a bow may
compete as long as they meet all other requirements with a bow ( and
plan to shoot the prize if they win it )
( past children's champions may compete if they meet all other
requirements ) ( and plan to shoot the prize if they win it )

2: shoots at a Ansteorran Royal Round "Bowman" level  ( 44.99) or below.
or for those who have no opportunity , or choose not to shoot Royal
Rounds , we will be on the honor system.
if you believe that you are a novice, and your fellow archers believe
you are a novice then you are probably a novice. it is on your honor,
and the honor of those you represent.
( for new to the sca people, if you are good enough with a bow to bow
hunt, you would not qualify as a novice )

Pictures of bow coming soon : )

be safe, be happy, have fun
Arthur