[Northkeep] Dionader/Ensign THIS weekend!!

Baroness Montega baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Mon Sep 22 18:13:44 PDT 2014

Hey look what time it is! Come out to Lafortune Park this Saturday for our annual Dionader/Ensign Tourney!
 Fighters, artisans, populace, we need you! There will be hot dogs. Bring any sides you want for the food table, bring drinks.
 This is going to be a pretty Saturday and a great time to join together. Bards, artisans, come out and show your craft! We will set up at 10AM, the demo/revel starts at 11 and the tourney will be at 1PM. We will have pavilions up.
 This is a garbed event, so put on your fancy garb and let's show Tulsa who we are!

See you there!
HE Montega

Sent from my iPhone