[Northkeep] Demo at Muskogee school

T. Rich tkrich at swbell.net
Tue Sep 23 14:26:56 PDT 2014

I am on my way to the demo.
Should be there around 5:00pm.
Ulrich

On Tuesday, September 16, 2014 10:20 PM, Arthur Blackmoon <ld.blackmoon at cox.net> wrote:

greetings

  unfortunately 2 of my classes want me spending like 40 hours a week on
each of them, since i only spent 27 hours on them last week, i received
a 50 as my grade, instead of a 100.
ya just gotta love required time / posts/ replies to EVERY message on
the class message boards : (
so it doesn't look like i will be doing anything except schoolwork for a
while : /
sorry : (

be safe, be happy, have fun
Arthur