[Northkeep] Comic Con is coming

Rick Drake ainarm at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 19:28:05 PDT 2014

Greetings again Northkeep.  Just a reminder that Comic Con is coming up.  I
am asking everyone that is interested in help out at the event to please
send me an email so I can coordinate names.  Keep in mind preference will
be given to those that can be there all 3 days or at least Sat. and Sun.
We are not going to be able to swap badges between people so once we commit
a badge to you we will expect you to be there.
My intentions are to help to allow us to have 2 shifts a day if we can.  We
will be needing items to place on our table, I would love some examples of
as many of the crafts that we participate in that I can get.  We will also
be doing a panel hopefully and I would very much like to find out if anyone
has any decent video of war or even tourneys that I can use.
Mainly just keep in mind that it is coming up and we will need help.  The
Barony is investing a fair amount of funds into this project and as usual I
expect Northkeep to show everyone how excellent we are.

Thanks.
Ainar