[Northkeep] Castellan 2015 Updates

Alexandre Crane alexandroscrane at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 15:47:43 PDT 2015

Dearest Barony of Northkeep,

In just over four short weeks, we will be hosting Castellan 2015! Mistress
Elisaveta and I will have signup sheets for the various tasks that will
need to be done for and at the event at every gathering between now and the
event. I'll also be posting a link to one online no later than Wednesday
afternoon! One of the greatest things about Northkeep is that we never need
to rely on anyone else to run our events because our populace always sees
that everything is done; we are just that awesome and I know this Castellan
will not be any different.

Also, for a bit of NEW news: It is now officially official, Lady Rachel de
Narbonne is our Castellan Feastocrat! I'm sure she'll be double checking
and allowing me to release her menu any day now and trust me, it sounds
unbelievable! Please contact her if you wish to assist with cooking or
prep-work in the kitchen. Server sign ups will go out soon.

Castellan 2015 is going to rock. Invite your friends, invite your enemies,
the more people at the event the better!

-Lord Alexandre Crane,
Co-Autocrat, Castellan 2015.