[Northkeep] Castellan 2015 Updates

Stephanie Drake cerdanya at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 17:06:11 PDT 2015

And remember that there will be a raffle Saturday afternoon.  Please start
thinking about things you might put on the table and how many tickets you
want to buy.

Thanks!
Mercedes

On Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 5:47 PM, Alexandre Crane <alexandroscrane at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dearest Barony of Northkeep,
>
> In just over four short weeks, we will be hosting Castellan 2015! Mistress
> Elisaveta and I will have signup sheets for the various tasks that will
> need to be done for and at the event at every gathering between now and the
> event. I'll also be posting a link to one online no later than Wednesday
> afternoon! One of the greatest things about Northkeep is that we never need
> to rely on anyone else to run our events because our populace always sees
> that everything is done; we are just that awesome and I know this Castellan
> will not be any different.
>
> Also, for a bit of NEW news: It is now officially official, Lady Rachel de
> Narbonne is our Castellan Feastocrat! I'm sure she'll be double checking
> and allowing me to release her menu any day now and trust me, it sounds
> unbelievable! Please contact her if you wish to assist with cooking or
> prep-work in the kitchen. Server sign ups will go out soon.
>
> Castellan 2015 is going to rock. Invite your friends, invite your enemies,
> the more people at the event the better!
>
> -Lord Alexandre Crane,
> Co-Autocrat, Castellan 2015.

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too
dark to read.
Groucho Marx