[Northkeep] Castellan Volunteer Signups

Alexandre Crane alexandroscrane at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 12:09:46 PDT 2015

Good afternoon, glorious Barony of Northkeep!

Although a little later than I wanted to, I have the online Signup Sheets
complete and updated with all the signups that have been done the last
couple of weeks.

Please visit http://signupschedule.com/northkeep if you wish to volunteer
for anything(else). Should you have any questions about what something
entails or what something means, please feel free to contact me, Mistress
Elisaveta or the shift coordinator.

A huge thank you to everyone who's already taken the opportunity to sign up
on the physical sheets I've had out at all of the meetings we've had so far
(and will continue to bring with me)! Northkeep is the most helpful Barony
I've seen to date and I don't believe it's going to change anytime soon.

Here's to a wonderful upcoming event!

Merci beaucoup et au service du Rêve,

Lord Alexandre Crane,
Co-Autocrat - Castellan 2015