[Northkeep] Baronial Worknight

Adalia adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 13:45:23 PDT 2015

As I mentioned at populace, tonight is the baronial work night at the
Populace Library.  While everyone is welcome to attend, please know that we
don't have tasks for 30 people to do.  Our plan tonight is to cut the
remaining tabards and applique pieces for them and (if time allows) begin
putting tabards together.  If you'd like to come help and are comfortable
sewing/cutting then we'd love to have you.  If you have a portable machine
and are willing to bring it, please do.  I cannot guarantee that we'll get
that far tonight, but it would be a shame if we do and have no machine to
sew them on.

See you tonight - I'd like to get started between 6 and 6:30.

--
HL Adalia VonderBerg

“ Manners are a sensitive awareness of the feelings of others. If you have
that awareness, you have good manners, no matter what fork you use. ”

― Emily Post