[Northkeep] Baronial Project Night at A&S Last Night

Adalia adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 07:05:45 PST 2015

I'd like to thank all those who came out last night to help with the new
Baronial Tabards.  With 10 people in attendance, we were able to get two
complete for TOC and the remaining four only need top stitching and necks
completed!

You guys are AWESOME and I'm it's time like this that make us say Northkeep
Rocks!

--
HL Adalia VonderBerg

“Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs
into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.”

― William Arthur Ward