[Northkeep] Fwd: [Ansteorra-announce] Gulf War Land

Adalia adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 08:18:01 PST 2015

Thanks Arthur,  I've already seen this and sent a message to Vincenti this
morning.

We (Northkeep) have a land-o-crat.  Centurion Geoffrey will be our
land-o-crat this year.  As Vincenti's email states, the pre-reg form for
Gulf War no longer allows you to select which group within the kingdom you
will be camped with.  So, it is imperative that if you are planning to camp
with Northkeep at Gulf Wars this year that you contact Centurion Geoffrey
(geoffrey dot gournay at gmail dot com) as soon as you are pre-registered.
He will need your confirmation number (sometimes called your prereg
number), your tent size (with and without ropes) and how many people will
be camping with you.  Also, if there's someone you'd like to camp near,
include that as well.

Gulf Wars is going to be a blast this year!  I hope to see as many of you
there as possible!