[Northkeep] Tokyo in Tulsa

Rick Drake ainarm at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 15:11:05 PDT 2015

Greetings Northkeep.   It is that time of year again.  It is time for TnT.
I am looking for a few souls willing to put in about 4 hours a day on one
or all of the days of the weekend of July 17th-19th.  You will need to be
comfortable talking to people about the SCA.  We will also be looking for
people willing to let us use some pretty things to put out on the table for
display.  We have locking display cases so we don't have to worry about
stuff walking off.
So if you are interested in helping out with either of these please let me
know when and what days you are available and I will work out a schedule.

Thanks in advance.

Ainar
Con coordinator for the Best Barony in the Known World