[Northkeep] Tokyo in Tulsa

Adalia adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 12:16:16 PDT 2015

Dan,

Far southeastern Oklahoma is still Ansteorran.  You may live in Crown
Lands, but if you're address is in the state of Oklahoma, you are
Ansteorran.

To raise a Canton where you are, you'll need to get several like-minded
people who are willing to work to bring the group to life.  You'll need a
minimum of 7 paid memberships for the first 2 years and you'll need to have
people willing to serve for two year terms in the offices of Seneschal,
 Reeve (who cannot be married to or live with the Seneschal), and (if I
remember correctly) at least two other officer slots filled.  The group has
to be meeting regularly for at least 6 months, have a concept of a
heraldically possible name and device and the support of a Barony or
Province before it can petition the crown for Incipiency (the "observation"
period, when a group proves to the Kingdom that they can sustain and grow).

I'd be happy to visit with you more, should you need more information.

HL Adalia