[Northkeep] Tokyo in Tulsa

Rick Drake ainarm at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 15:11:18 PDT 2015

Just a quick update.  We have received our fighting demo schedules.
We have 1 hour blocks at
Friday 4:30
Sunday  10am and 2pm
We also have 30 min blocks at
Friday 7:30 pm
Sat. 1PM

I will leave working out the fighters for that to His Excellency.  I will
be working with Morgan to finalize a schedule for those that have
volunteered to help out.  I should have that completed in the next day or
two.  Again I appreciate all the interest and support.

A few key reminders.  If you are working the event, you will not need to
purchase a badge to work the table.  If you are working the event and
bringing metal weapons expect to jump through some hoops with security
getting them in.  We can do it, just might be more fun.  The recommendation
this year is to bring in any weapons as part of the setup.  Rattan weapons
will prob. go through ok.  This is not an event issue, but an issue with
the company that provides security to the event.  We only will have 4
badges for the table this year so that will limit the number of people
working unless they have purchased their own badge.  Those doing the
fighting demos will not need a badge to come to the demo.

We will be setting up sometime between 9 and 1:30 on Friday, and again I
will work with Morgan to come up with who will be on that list.

Thanks
Ainar