[Northkeep] Membership and certification

Dan Corley news at mediainfoserv.com
Mon Jul 20 11:30:11 PDT 2015

 Some years ago I quit  the Shawnee group because of the seneschal we had who told mew that he would not recertify me as a marshal due to my age, which was 68 at the time. I was still fighting in the heavy rapier category when he told me I was too old to eve be a marshal. I was later told, by the crown, that I would be recertified my a proper Baron or arms master. I moved to a place where there is no Barony, namely the town of Eufaula. What can I do to be recertified as a marshal?With respect and deference;Lord Cormac The Black