[Northkeep] Sable Swap 5 - The Artisan Gift Exchange is Back

Adalia adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 15:33:11 PDT 2015

By request, we've opened sign ups for the 5th installment of the Sable
Swap.  If you're interested in joining in the fun, you can send an email to
sable(dot)swap(at)gmail(dot)com and a member of the crew there will send
you a link to the survey....

If you're on Facebook and want to find out more about what the swap
entails, come join the group (Sable Swap).

Some basic information:
Think of Sable Swaps as a secret swap, A&S geeking, and a chance to meet
new friends from around the Kingdom of Ansteorra. We would love to have you
for our next swap

Our current important dates to know are as follows:
Round #5 Swap Deadlines
Current swap theme: none!
Documentation Required: Novice Level
Swap signups open: July 20, 2015
Swap signups close: July 31, 2015
Recipient information given to artisans: August 2, 2015
Deadline to drop out: October 15, 2015
Deadline for a two week extension: January 15, 2016 (yes, you must ask)
Deadline to ship your recipient their thing: February 12, 2016 - OR bring
it to Kingdom A&S!

--
HL Adalia VonderBerg

“ Manners are a sensitive awareness of the feelings of others. If you have
that awareness, you have good manners, no matter what fork you use. ”

― Emily Post