[Northkeep] Tokyo in Tulsa

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Fri Jul 10 13:17:06 PDT 2015

Hi this is Willow I wanted you to understand we volunteered out of an desire to serve the community but we understand that a younger face might be better to attract newcomers. How many young people want to be in a club with their grand parents. Think of us as back up. but since we are only going to be available till early afternoon there may be no need for us. that is OK . yours in servicewillow