[Northkeep] multi message

Arthur Blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Thu May 14 05:54:30 PDT 2015

Multi message: )  To HE Ainar, bow string re-served, with period nock
point added( I will bring to castellan unless you direct otherwise).to
Ulrich von Budingen​ your nock point is installed( ready for pickup at
any practice as directed).to the unknown owner of the computer repaired
almost a year ago at your request, I am trying again to get your
computer to you, so I will have it at castellan . to missile people, I
will have the baronial thrown weapons and archery stuff on site Friday
afternoon, help setting up will be greatly appreciated. I am told the
missile ranges are only open  from 1p to 5p, so I could also use help
after the shoot tearing down and reloading the gear in the truck. thanks
in advance. be safe, be happy, have fun. Arthur